You can use the Settings menu to do the following:
- Save the current settings of the active document* as the user default settings. The user default settings are assigned to new SiteSucker documents.
- Reset the settings of the active document* to the user defaults.
- Reset the settings of the active document* to the factory defaults (SiteSucker's original default settings).
- Assign the settings in a previously saved settings file to the active document*.
- Edit the settings by displaying the Settings dialog.
- *If the Settings dialog is open, these actions apply to the contents of the Settings dialog instead of the active document.
To customize the download, click the Settings button in the SiteSucker toolbar. This displays the Settings dialog, which allows you to control what is retrieved by SiteSucker.
The Settings dialog is divided into sections. To learn more about a particular section, click on a link below: