The Downloads screen displays a list of downloaded sites.
If you tap on a folder in the list, SiteSucker displays the corresponding site in a web browser. Folders that do not contain any bookmarks are disabled and cannot be selected. (See the Web Browser page for more information on bookmarks.)
The list may also include the SiteSucker.log file. Tap on this item to display errors, warnings, or other information that was logged by SiteSucker.
If you tap the Edit button, SiteSucker displays a toolbar with the following buttons:
Deletes the selected items or all items if nothing is selected.
Exports the selected items or all items if nothing is selected. See File Sharing for more information.
Imports items from iCloud or iTunes. See File Sharing for more information.
If you touch and hold any folder in the list (enabled or disabled), the contents of the folder are displayed. This screen allows you to do the folowing:
- To display the contents of a folder, tap on it.
- To display a file in a web browser, tap on it.
- To display a file in a Quick Look preview, touch and hold it. (This feature does not work with HTML or other files that cannot be previewed.)
- To search the contents of the displayed folder and its subfolders, enter text in the search bar.
- To delete items from the displayed folder, tap the Edit button, select the items, and tap in the toolbar.